DOMINICAN AIRPORT TRANSFERS
YOUR BEST OPTION IN THE DR!
Shared Transfers provided by Dominican Airport Transfers are undoubtedly
the most economical in the market. This type of transfer is aimed for travelers
who want to keep their costs down, they like to make friends and thus share the
transfer with other people. This service in some cases is only offered for a maximum
of 1-3 people depending on the destination. Since it is a very low cost service
it has some limitations that you should be aware before booking; not car seats are available or allowed on this service, has to be
booked as a round trip only and is only available no less than 48 hours prior to
Shared Airport Transfers offered by Dominican Airport Transfers is
currently available from Punta Cana airport, to all the hotels in this area; it
is also available from Santo Domingo Airport only to Hotels such as Bocachica, Juan
Dolio, La Romana, Samana and Punta Cana. It is also provided from Santiago cibao
airport to hotels in Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete and from Puerto Plata airport
to the hotels within the local area.
With this type of
Shared Taxi Transfers services the customer must confirm the departure
time to return back to the airport. The service provider will attempt to contact
the customer at the hotel but if this is not possible, is the customer responsibility
to contact the service supplier at the local phone numbers written in the voucher
to confirm the pickup time which will be assigned by the service supplier NOT BY THE CUSTOMER. ON SHARED TRANSFERS ONLY THE SUPPLIER ASSIGN
THE PICKUP TIME BACK TO THE AIRPORT.
It is recommended to be on time for collection back to the airport on the day of
departure. We must pick up other customers who will share the ride with you and
if anyone is delayed then all would be delayed. The driver just waits 15 minutes
at the hotel and will retire, you will lose your transfer without reimbursement
and will have to take a taxi and pay for it.
- Round-trip service. (This type of service is not suitable for kids).
- Meet and assist at the airport by a representative at our booth upon arrival and
at the Hotel for the departure. Booth or counter only available in Punta Cana Airport,
passengers landing in other airports will be greeted by the driver or a representative.
2. CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- If you are already in the Dominican Republic changes has to be done no less than
24 hours prior to your outbound flight (additional fees applies), you need to
contact us at any of the phones written on your voucher, make sure you talk to us
in person don’t put the Hotel personnel to make any arrangements for you we need
to talk to you. If you are still at home please email your changes to email@example.com
we will change your booking and send a new updated voucher.
3. LAST MINUTE CHANGES
- Changes within 5 to 24 hours prior to your outbound departure transfer from DR are
subject to an additional fee between US$10.00 to US$75.00 Dollars depending
on your location and amount of passengers, to be collected by the driver in cash.
- Changes less than 5 hours prior to your outbound departure from DR are not acceptable
and no moneys will be refunded.
4. ADDITIONAL INFO
- Dominican Airport Transfers will issue a voucher with details of the persons involved
in the booking and the transfers booked.
- The voucher acts as the 'ticket' and
must be presented to the Dominican Airport Transfers driver for both the outward
and return journeys. Dominican Airport Transfers does not guarantee the service
without presenting proves of payment or a voucher.
- Voucher will be received at the time of booking when payment is done.
- The duration of transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the
time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note, the type of vehicle used may vary depending on the amount of passengers
and specific travel date.
- The buses used in the transfer are not wheelchair friendly.
- Each traveler is allowed maximum 1 large and 1 small suitcase. Oversized or excessive
luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please
inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Customers mistakes or inaccurate information when you filled the booking form that
affects your reservation could end up in losing the transfer and NO REFUNDS will
be granted. Additional fees could be charge for any changes or mistakes you made.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or articles forgotten in the vehicles. We
do not ship any objects, or documents forgotten on the vehicles, you are responsible
to check your belongings.
- NO CAR SEATS ARE ALLOWED ON SHARED TRANSFERS
5. WHERE WILL YOU MEET YOUR TRANSFERS?
- The service provider Representative or the driver itself will be waiting for you
standing at the arrival hall holding up meeting cards that will read our service
provider’s name and LOGO (Please take a look at the voucher). Customer’s
service phones are written on your voucher just in case you need to call us for
any reason upon your arrival. Customers arriving only into Punta Cana Airport will
be greeted at our booth and escorted to the vehicle by our representative.
- On your departure, the Rep or the driver will be waiting for you outside the Lobby
area holding up the same meeting card as in your arrival.
6. DEPARTURE PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR RETURN BACK TO THE AIRPORT
- Punctuality is very important. You should be ready for your pick up at the time
scheduled by the service provider, in shared transfers customers are not allowed
to request pickup times if this is a concern for you please book a Private transfer
instead, if you are not ready at the designated pickup time you can miss your transfer
and NO REFUND will be granted besides you will end paying a taxi cab at your expenses.
If for any reason you need to change your pick up date you need to advise of the
changes by calling at the phone numbers on your voucher at least 24 hours prior